Our Showroom is filled with thousands of samples of Carpet, Laminate Flooring, Ceramic & Porcelain Tile, Vinyl & More.
When comparing the same product from another store to THE CARPET STORE & MORE, here is what you can expect:
- You will deal with a licensed contractor
- You will pay less!
- You will receive fast service
- You will receive professional service
- You will receive fantastic customer service
- Our carpet prices are clearly marked on the display samples
- You will receive a lifetime installation guarantee (Please call store for details)
- Our carpet prices include: Carpet, Pad, Installation, Moving Furniture, Tearing up old carpet (excludes glued down) and pad, hauling away old carpet and pad, and replacing furniture!
Carpet Installation & Design
Carpets are both functional and visually appealing. However, the wrong kind of carpet, or one that is poorly installed will require extra maintenance.
Generally you should match the carpet type, texture, and underlayment to its working environment. It is also important to keep carpets away from situations where water, chemicals, or other hard-to-clean materials are used. For example, locker rooms, kitchens, and copy centers are not good places to install carpet.
In addition, it’s essential to consider how nearby, non-carpeted floors or walls will be cleaned. Chemicals used for that kind of maintenance can easily spill over and damage carpets.